• Every 4th Night Free including a daily Buffet Breakfast for two.
• Book Garden View or higher category and receive a Resort Credit valid for Dining, Spa or Golf. Credit is per room, per stay.
• Garden through Ocean Front bookings will be upgraded one category.
• Valid for stays through 12/23/2015
• Cannot be combined with other promotional rates, discounts or special offers.
*Some restrictions apply.
Every month when the full moon rises, Mauna Lani gets ready for an evening of storytelling and entertainment at the oceanfront Eva Parker Woods Cottage. "Twilight at Kalahuipua‘a" was designed to perpetuate the traditional folk art of storytelling. Everyone is invited to share stories, family histories, songs, and dance. It gives hotel guests a chance to experience the true aloha spirit, and residents the opportunity to meet and share stories with people from around the world. Join us from 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm. READ MORE for upcoming dates
Upcoming 2015 Twilight Dates
* Dates are subject to change
Mauna Lani welcomes Shiono Japanese Restaurant to the Golf Club House. Now open for lunch daily and dinner Tuesday through Saturday. Call 808-881-1111 Hours and Menu Sample
Mauna Lani has become hometo to a pair of Nene geese that have been spotted on the North Course. The Nene Goose is Hawaii's State Bird and is endemic to the Hawaiian Islands. It's one of the world's rarest geese and they are protected by the Federal Endangered Species Act. Please enjoy their beauty from a distance. It's a wonderful experience to see these graceful Nene as they explore the tranquil ambiance of Mauna Lani Resort.
Relax in the Oceanside Hot Tub and enjoy amazing Kohala Coast sunsets. This spacious hot tub and deck area offers more tranquil space for guests who prefer a pool experience.